Today marks another milestone for us. If you had told me 10 years ago that today I'd be celebrating my 6 year wedding anniversary, I probably wouldn't believe you. But today is that day. In the past 6 years, we've lived in San Diego, Illinois, Georgia, Massachusetts and Maine. I've worked for the US Marine Corps, the US Army, as a contractor for the US Navy (for 2 different companies), and as a contractor for the US Air Force. We've gone from a couple of people in love, to a family of 5.
Through it all, we still love the hell out of each other. While we've definitely changed over the last 6 years, many things have stayed the same. I can't wait to see what the next 6 years bring us, and the many more after them. Happy anniversary, and I love you Samantha!
- Happy anniversary! (tangimom.wordpress.com)
- 29th Wedding Anniversary (mbtimetraveler.com)
- A quirky date, 11/12/13, sparks weddings, wishes (ndtv.com)
- Happy Anniversary Scott And Charlene: 25 Years Since THAT Wedding... (nostalgiapie.wordpress.com)
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Celebrate Their One-Year Wedding Anniversary (perezhilton.com)
- Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas: # 6 (hallmark.com)
- Couple married 62 years die within three days of each other (ocala.com)