While I'm fortunate that naturally occurring cancers don't happen in my family, I know that there are plenty of cancers that can just pop up. The one that concerns me right now, because I'm in the target demographic (men aged 15-35) is testicular cancer.
- Stop by the Testicular Cancer Foundation website for more information on Testicular Cancer
- Request a FREE shower card with self-exam instructions - it just might save someone's life!
- Testicular Cancer Self Examination (mensreproductivehealth.wordpress.com)
- Testicular particulars (laidoffdad.typepad.com)
- There Is A Brazilian Mascot For Testicular Cancer Named Mr. Balls (buzzfeed.com)
- Apprentice star Tim Campbell: I was diagnosed with cancer as I raised money for Movember (standard.co.uk)
- Girl Hair for Testicular Cancer (1realgirlwriter.com)
- Check early, check often - Help Spread Awareness and Stop Testicular Cancer (dadscribe.com)